Join us for a day of exploring Alberta's beautiful mountains and our inner selves.
- return transportation from Calgary
- certified hiking guide
- one-hour yoga class with certified instructor
- lunch (vegetarian option available on request)
- 7:00 AM: Departure from Chinook LRT (free parking)
- 9:30 AM: Arrive at Chateau Lake Louise and begin hike to Tea House
- 11:30 AM: Break for lunch
- 12:30 PM: Hike back down to Chateau Lake Louise
- 2:30 PM: Yoga class
- 3:30 PM : Depart for Calgary
- 6:00 PM: Arrive Chinook LRT, Calgary
About the Lake Agnes Tea House Hike:
The Lake Agnes Tea House Hike is known for its magnificent views of Lake Louise and its surrounding mountains. The Tea House was originally built by the Canadian Pacific Railway in 1901 and is an iconic part of the Lake Louise experience.
- Length: 1-2 hours each way
- Distance: 7 km (3.5 km each way)
- Elevation gain: 400 m
- Altitude: 2135 m
- Difficulty: Moderate
Please bring plenty of water, a yoga mat*, sunscreen, snacks, and dress in layers and appropriately for the weather (note that the temperature can drop significantly with higher elevation).
*Yoga mat is provided, however if you prefer more cushion for your practice, please feel free to bring your favorite mat.
Registration (closes 24h before departure).